Plant Vogtle Units 3 & 4 | HDPE & Steel Piping
LOCATION: Waynesboro, GA
OWNER: Georgia Power Company
- Set 6 300 hp electric pumps in new river water intake structure.
- Excavate and install 20,000 lf of twin 34 inch HDPE pipe from river to water treatment plant.
- Install 12,000 lf of 42 inch HDPE discharge pipe from plant to river.
- Install sheet pile cofferdam and build 25’ x 25’ discharge structure in river.
- Excavate and install 96 inch welded steel cement lined recirculating waterline from reactor building to cooling towers.