We want C. A. Murren to be a company based on:
- Personal Values – Our company was founded on moral principles. We continue to honor these principles through the application of the Golden Rule. These principles include trust, honesty, fairness, integrity, compassion and an appreciation for the unique contribution each of us has to offer.
- Work Environment – We are part of the best company in the world where dedicated employees can’t wait to get to work. There is a feeling of belonging and we are supportive of one another. We are encouraged to balance our personal and professional lives.
We are privileged to work in a safe and enjoyable environment where there is enthusiasm, free expression, pride, laughter and genuine good fun. Our families are proud that we work at C. A. Murren and Sons.Individual creativity is encouraged, and we are empowered to take measured risks to succeed. Combined with accountability and our commitment to excellence, the result is personal and professional fulfillment.
- Customer Relations & Service – Our exceptional people and services establish the standard of excellence in the industry. We provide the proper blend of people and resources to understand our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations – both today and tomorrow. Our commitment to lifelong learning allows us to interpret the external environment, understand technical, interpersonal and management issues and deliver optimum solutions, thereby providing the most effective use of our customer’s capital investment.
“C. A. Murren and Sons primary goal is to achieve superior client satisfaction. We do it through professional management, innovative ideas, high quality, hard work, and superior service. And we do it as a team.”
Here’s how we get there:
- Providing quality performance with controlled costs and liability
- Striving for excellence in all endeavors and setting goals to achieve customer satisfaction
- Highest quality engineering professionals and leaders
- Cooperative efforts
- Approach every task with detailed and methodical planning which translates into “no surprises” for our clients
- Commit to the highest standards of safety performance possible consistent with sound construction practices
- Create and maintain the reputation for honesty and integrity that is essential to our business
- Creating an environment where people are given the opportunity to achieve their own professional dreams
- Empowering distinctive team members through well-defined standard operating procedures
- Accomplish business in a manner that earns us the respect and goodwill of those around us
- Construct employees into small teams with mutual accountability, clear goal performance, meaningful purpose, well-defined work approach, and most importantly shared values.